• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a scripter for DBHeritage.

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Reaction score
35chp46.png

Dragon Ball Heritage

Low Rate
RPG
Custom

<---------->
Greetings, since my project is almost finished (map, client) Id like to find another scripter for this piece of work which I was doing for almost 4 years now alone.
What he need is:
LUA and C++ knowledge
English language speaker

You can see map here:
And I need to add that this is the most amazing map ever created in any dragon ball server, its very detailed with many custom sprites or sprites from game from gameboy (Legacy of Goku) I am an pixel artist and I know how to make a good map with a good taste of colors and with great quality.

If you want more information, PM me or just use skype (SuperSNova)

I have been working on this project for over 4 years now creating sprites adding them to client, creating huge map with insane details just to make a good project for people to enjoy but I have no knowledge about scripts nor about functions so I would need to find someone to work with me and another scripter.

Post here if you want to work with me (50/50 profit from server when it will be released)

Question:
Name:
Why I want to work with you:

Back