• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for a scripter (paid position)

christiandb

Reaction score
I'm looking for a scripter since all of my previous scripters seem to have retired in the OT world. I'll pay you mostly for scripting quests/fixing small script bugs for me. I'm always paying good but I expect fast and good work in return.

Feel free to PM me or apply here if you are interested.

Thanks in advance,

Chris~

Hello,

I could make for you any scripts if you going to pay me after each done, paypal ofcourse. I don't need any staff position i already working for rohan-ots.com but i have nowadays some free time to do things for money.... If you interested give me pm.

just give me something to do and i will do it and then you pay for me. So why you should need my examples, it even sounds stupid.

Sorry, I'm not interested. Kinda disappointed me what questions you asked in the support boards as a "pro lua scripter".

Noone else interested?

I can sell you scripts and fixes if you have bugs. [email protected]
You ask something, I make it, you test it on my ot, you send the money, I send the script.
I can show you some references that I'm not stealing you, from people who bought scripts from me.

Back