• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking For A Scripter

wishy85

GOD Smokey
Reaction score
Hello My name is Wishy and im currently looking for someone to MAKE AND TEST custom monsters for my ot and yes i no its easy but i do not have the time to script/map and test at the same time it is very time consuming so im looking for a scripter to make me some custom monster below is a list of level monsters i am needing :)

level 500 monster
level 600 monster
level 700 monster
level 800 monster
level 900 monster and
level 1000 monster then after that ill be looking at monsters for
level 1500 monster
level 2000 monster
ALL MONSTERS NEED TO BE TESTED FOR THOSE LEVELS!!!
and also ill be needing some bosses made aswell same levels as the custom monsters above :)

I no this is very easy but as i said at the top its time consuming when u are scripting/mapping and testing im working on couple things atm and i also have a mate who is also helping me out but he has been busy in real so makes it a bit hard :)

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE ADD ME ON SKYPE - [email protected]

There will be more jobs for you to do also but at this time i need the custom monsters and bosses made up :)
any questions add me on Skype or ask me here thank you very much...

P.S i will edit the exp and loot in the monsters and bosses only i just need the custom monsters and bosses made up and tested thank you all for your time :)

Back