• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for a scripter

God Sallonzo

Reaction score
Hi

Im making a real map server and right now im fixing al the things that arent working in the map
but since i just started playing tibia again since 2/3 years, and dont really know much about scripting
I was wondering if someone is interested in joining me fixing things like quests, levers, and things like that.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

Im making a real map server and right now im fixing al the things that arent working in the map
but since i just started playing tibia again since 2/3 years, and dont really know much about scripting
I was wondering if someone is interested in joining me fixing things like quests, levers, and things like that

Thanks

Why not collaborate on those already working on the same thing?

https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS

Tons of people working on a real map datapack right now, probably the best place to start too if you really insist on working on a private project. You could always update your scripts with the updates from that branch if you use it to start as well...

Back