• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for A Serious Hoster for my Project!

seleo

Reaction score
Hello
Im looking for a serious hoster to host my Realmap project with med Exp Stages and alot of hunting spawns.
if you are interested then send me private message with your contact information.

Cities
Code:
- Yalahar
- Carlin
- Ab'Dendriel
- Kazordon
- Thais
- Venore
- Darashia
- Ankramun
- Edron
- Port Hope
- Liberty Bay
- Svargrond
- Cormaya
- Zao
- Farmine
- Oken
- Gengia
- Pyre
_ Ghala
- Vikia
- Ghenov
- Lasire
- Big VIP Area that contains alot of spawns + High Levels Vip Area + another 2 cities

Quests

Code:
- Svargrond Arena Quest
- Demon Oak
- Demon Helmet
- Inquisition Quest
- Anihilator Quest
-Wrath of The Emperor Quest (WOTE)
- Pits of Inferno (POI)
- Dark Rodo Quest
- LavaWalking Quest
- Xerxes Quest
and another more than 50 Quests

Client: 8.60
Map: Edited Real Map 130 mb

Code:
Balanced Vocations
New Custom Spells
RL Guild WAR with Shields
Addon Bonus System
Shop system
Guild Shop System
Pk shop System
Auto Reffer System that adds points when you reffered friend level up also if he donated.

The Project is ready to be hosted and we have Finished the beta Testing. and the website is 100% working with Paypal & Paygol payment System.

all you have to do is to provide me with a host with linux ubuntu OS and the profits will be 50%.
for more infromation send me a private msg with your contact information, email - skype - facebook etc.

I do offer 32 gb dedicated server, server is located in France (low pings in Europe).
Server is full ddos protected, I do offer also full stable engine with cast system.

I have sent you contact on PM.

PS. I had hosting service with Gęsior.pl called otservice.pl but it was fail cause of small interessting (it mean your server files is 100% safe).

I do offer 32 gb dedicated server, server is located in France (low pings in Europe).
Server is full ddos protected, I do offer also full stable engine with cast system.

I have sent you contact on PM.

PS. I had hosting service with Gęsior.pl called otservice.pl but it was fail cause of small interessting (it mean your server files is 100% safe).

I sent you my contact information also. I will try to catch you online :)

Do you know how to add "Categories" to the website shop? I have the category there but I cant add items to it, and when I change it in 'phpmyadmin' to that category, it goes, but NO image! Any idea?

Do you know how to add "Categories" to the website shop? I have the category there but I cant add items to it, and when I change it in 'phpmyadmin' to that category, it goes, but NO image! Any idea?
Just check the page source to know exactly what is the Location and the name of the images then manually add it.
that tutorial will help you also
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jtazx0OqtQ

Back
Top Bottom