• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a serious project !

Medevh

RPG Mapper
Reaction score
Hello OTLand, I'm looking for a serious project just to have fun, I don't want money, I work for free and I just want an Admin Position in the server

Name : Medevh
Languages : English / Arabic

I'm a RPG Mapper,

My map is not 100% done it's like 85% and might need major edits!

Here is some screeny's :p

And I want the rates most likely to be =

Exp : 10x-20x
Skill : 30x/30x (Don't really care bout skills)
Loot : 2

Please reply me with your "Project"

Email : [email protected]

Thanks

Yours, Medevh

Last edited:
ew.

looks like my lunchbox when i was a kid xDDDD

Lol come on I said it's not complete still... it's just a SAMPLE and i said it might have MAJOR EDITS

Oh my god! I'm looking for a serious project to work on, this is a SAMPLE TO SHOW THEM... it's not done and might not use it for the server OMFG

not bad, but everything is so square, especially houses, try adding different shaped rooms 'cos it looks like you selected the wall and selected brush size and clicked around a bit =/

No serious project will accept you. For one, you're maps aren't that spectacular and you want an ADMIN position on the server. Seriously, Admin?

Iam sorry, but its nothing special lol.
Everyone who use a MapEditor for 1 month can map this.
Show something better i need few mappers ;-)

Back