• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a serious team and GMS-Tuts

Goldcrab

Reaction score
ok i want to start off with this hello :p i am looking for a scripter gms and tuts i need a serious team that will help me for sure and i need a team that will help me for sure.Im sure you guyz have heard about my sister Dally shes pretty cool :p trust me you would wana know her xD well shes a gm in the server shes a life saver and all so a good staff member (my best family member xD).My hoster is very nice his name is Mauro and my name is Tom me and him have been friends for over a year now hes a 24/7 hoster and hes waiting for me to get all the maps and scripts done so we can start this server. if u want our emails just add these ones [email protected]<thats mine> and [email protected] <Mauros> ok if u want add both but talk to me cuz he wouldnt know what ur on about lol he will once you tell him what ur job is ok but if u want msg me first and we will get the over and done with thank you for using alittle bit of your time for me :p:p:p:p
yours Tom and Mauro and my sis lol

Back