• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a server that suits me

Nikolai Bazarov

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I used to be a very active OT player back in the day, but it has been a while since I moved back to the global because the OTs started to get me bored. Honestly I don't see the point in playing an OT with the same map or difficulty rate as the global, and I can't get any fun at all at Baiaks. That being said, I'd like to ask for help in finding an OT with something new, at least its own map. My perfect OT server would be:

1- Original map (original content is a plus)
2- Not that hard to level up/profit at least until, let's say, level 200 (not anything below 4x exp, or, the most, 3x exp if the other points are excellent)

I'm receptive to other experiences as well, like DBZ Tibia or Pokémon Tibia.

Some of my favourite ones back in the day were the long lost Zartha and Fudera. There were many others, but those are the ones I can still remember the name. If, by any chance, their maps still live on somewhere, I'd love to play it

Back