• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a server to play

elmomaaas

Reaction score
Hey guys what are your best suggestions of otservers that are actually english and not only br
i prefer it to be high exp and a quite decent pk and pvp while not being bad on hunting aswell
and yeah no pay to win

You can try mine: tabarnia-ot.com its still growing

Every server is in some way Pay2Win.
I can advice archlight to you, they have always new stuff. Hexera.net if you want a pretty solid RL-Tibia like Server.
Feel free to checkout my own project, but beware we aren't finished. Ranger's Arcani

I hope my suggestions could help you,

peace out
Well yeah i tried all those even ragnar tho but yeah thanks
what is that anime by the way looks decent

If you are fan of oldschool you should definitely try Kasteria.pl, which is growning every day. Actually we have got around 600 players in the peaks of day.

I don't usually advertise my project here on otland but you can keep an eye at Empire, we are still finishing the last steps on its development but you can already create an account and enter the game to check how it looks like.

Kasteria.pl for sure! :)
FIRST SERVER FROM Y E A R S TO GET NEW RECORD OF PLAYERS ONLINE 5 WEEKS AFTER START!

Today:
PHP:
20:09 New record: 721 players are logged in.
That are not some fake stats. Xinn (otservlist.org admin) checked our dedicated server connections IPs and everything. He also though we spoof status of server.. and today NEW RECORD!

Kasteria.pl for sure! :)
FIRST SERVER FROM Y E A R S TO GET NEW RECORD OF PLAYERS ONLINE 5 WEEKS AFTER START!

Today:
PHP:
20:09 New record: 721 players are logged in.
That are not some fake stats. Xinn (otservlist.org admin) checked our dedicated server connections IPs and everything. He also though we spoof status of server.. and today NEW RECORD!
site doesnt even work,PLEASE PEOPLE A GOOD CUSTOM OT

Back