• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Looking for a Spriter (Animation)

bayview

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Recently I hired someone to make animated outfits, I explained what I needed done, we agreed to a price & I paid upfront.

What they created was nicely drawn and animated, however they did not and eventually could not produce the work in the proper perspective.

I will not name this person because although they could not complete the work I am not going to prevent them from getting future work.

I have/will not contest the money I sent to this person.

If anyone out there knows how to make animated outfits in the proper perspective either contact me on discord Arthur#8852 or pm me here.

Thanks.

Today the person which did the work for me refunded the money I sent them, I just wanted to acknowledge them for it.

Recently I hired someone to make animated outfits, I explained what I needed done, we agreed to a price & I paid upfront.

What they created was nicely drawn and animated, however they did not and eventually could not produce the work in the proper perspective.

I will not name this person because although they could not complete the work I am not going to prevent them from getting future work.

I have/will not contest the money I sent to this person.

If anyone out there knows how to make animated outfits in the proper perspective either contact me on discord Arthur#8852 or pm me here.

Thanks.
If you havnt already, I recommend also trying to post on some pixel art forums. We found 2 very talented artists off one that quickly adapted to our style and perspective.

Had over 100 applications in 2 days as well.

Ive tried to pm you through discord, but you accept messages only from friends.

Ps. Is it still available?

Back