• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a staff position

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score

Hello, I am going back to play OT once again since it was a while ago. I've been playing RL-Tibia for a while and got bored.

Name: Richard
Language(s): Sweden & English

Why would you choose me?
I have been playing Tibia since 7.6. I've got alot of experinces from RL-Tibia aswell as some evo-maps.
I was Tutor on RL-Tibia (The Test) and I've been in all of the positions = GM,CM,GODIt has been a while ago when I was a staff but I know the most commands.

I love to help people with anything the need regarding Tibia. I love to help a fellow player and make their playing experince much better. It's feel good to receive a Thanks or a simple Smile.

How active can you be?I can be very active during the weekends and holidays. Depends on how much help you need and the player amount I can take my time to login in and help the players. You can almost contact me 24/7 on skype (If you add me) and type to me when ever you need help with anything.

How to contact me?
You can contact me by Skype & PM

Other skills?
I got skills in Minecraft(hosting),Photshop,Sony Vegas

If you have any other questions. Please be free to ask.​

Hello, I am going back to play OT once again since it was a while ago. I've been playing RL-Tibia for a while and got bored.

Name: Richard
Language(s): Sweden & English

Why would you choose me?
I have been playing Tibia since 7.6. I've got alot of experinces from RL-Tibia aswell as some evo-maps.
I was Tutor on RL-Tibia (The Test) and I've been in all of the positions = GM,CM,GODIt has been a while ago when I was a staff but I know the most commands.

I love to help people with anything the need regarding Tibia. I love to help a fellow player and make their playing experince much better. It's feel good to receive a Thanks or a simple Smile.

How active can you be?I can be very active during the weekends and holidays. Depends on how much help you need and the player amount I can take my time to login in and help the players. You can almost contact me 24/7 on skype (If you add me) and type to me when ever you need help with anything.

How to contact me?
You can contact me by Skype & PM

Other skills?
I got skills in Minecraft(hosting),Photshop,Sony Vegas

If you have any other questions. Please be free to ask.​

http://otland.net/threads/searching-serious-gamemaster-team-to-evodera.208992/

Bumping to check if more people need a GM or higher Staff.

Back