• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a swedish or brazilian GM for a Gloabal map OT

Chestnutz

Reaction score
Hello, I have come to realise that other nationalities will play my ot..
which is why, I am looking for about 2 gamemasters who are bilingual in the most popular languages, swedish, and spanish or brazilian.. im not quite sure what the more common one is, but i need somone who can speak these, and can also comprehend and speak proper english. If you want to give me an application, you can find me ingame at helera-beta.no-ip.org 8.6 7171, or leave a post here.

Application:
Name:
Tibia Expierience:
Language(s):
Other(s):

I am looking for responisble gamemasters, as this will be taken seriously. :D thank you! ^.^

Application:GM
Name:Karar
Tibia Expierience:3 years on OT playing.
Language(s):sweden/arabic/jugoslava
Other(s):im mapper to.

Application: Gamemaster//Community Manager
Name: murilo
Tibia Expierience: almost 8 years o.o
Language(s): Portuguese/english
Other(s): Well, I love writting, either in portuguese or english. I am good at it, i must confess. moreover, im open minded, organised and patient. I would love to be a community manager, the one who will post news and answer players questions in forums. If you guys actually have a site/forum, that is. if not, gamemaster position would be enough, at least i would be able to understand and help your portuguese and english speaker players :)

Back