• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking For A Talanted / Experienced Mapper!

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Well im here today to tell you that im looking for a talanted and experienced mapper which could help me out with my project which is going to be a Rpg / Tp server with lots of new events and customized quest which both can be hard and easy.

Well some information about my plans and what ive done so far ;

My plans is to create 2 - 3 citys which people can explore, the first city should be the city where everyone starts in which is the main city of them all. In the main city there should be houses there and here some are bigger then others, dp which is already done a dp which I call an unique dp. The 2nd City should be a Vip city with a detalied mapping and well made houses which is already done by some friends but not completed yet the Vip City contains a several and special event where people need to collect a certain item from a boss which is a flute, the flute is a special item which can let you in to the hardest quests ever. Its not an easy and its not a normal quests like tibia, in here there is tactics.. where to stand etc.. or else you will be dead, there is also other special events in this whole world such as Nugget Event which is an event which spawns certain monsters which drops Golden Nuggets, these Golden Nuggets can be used to upgrade items / runes to make them stronger or more defencive, ofc the Golden Nuggets are very , very rare which means that thay are hard to get but by using Loot Ring which can either be bought from donation or gained from quests which can be repeated but its not easy , thats for sure!
There is also well done quests which contains alot of fun and events for example you need to help some npc which will reward you with awesome items which can be useful when you explore then map, it can be from an item which can clear your way to the hardest quest or even an reward to upgrade your items / runes or maby even better?
We will have a donation section which will NOT have overpowered items , these items may just increase your Armor / Hp / Mana etc.. but not an overpowered wand or an overpowered club.. I want this to be balanced as our Voc balance which is very balanced.

Well, i really dont have anything more to say, just that im really really looking for a talanted mapper which has the experience and the time to map, Scripts and such things are done already and i can tell you more about that. And this is not all were planning to have on our server. we have alot of ideas which were working on. and remember this will be a WHOLE CUSTOM MAP!
Well, yeah about the rates well, i have been thinking to not have them to high and not to low.. so in the middle of them two, that would be .. the exp rate should start at 500 >? and < 20 ?.. and ofc , that isn´t our final decision which means that it can be changed as the time goes.. since were going to take a part and listen to our players and see what we shell improve.

Payment can be an option

Forgot to say that were also going to use custom voc´s..

Bump?.. Any Mapper?

Back