• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a Talented Team for new OT.

How Would you Prefer to be Paid?

• Hourly

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • By Job

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • % of Donations

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

jwlz

Reaction score
Hi All,

I should probably introduce myself first, I'm Jwlz and I've been around Tibia for about 7 years now. I have hosted OT's before, and had some successful ones at that. I've mapped and also created Sprites etc. However, now I'm older and wiser than ever (I think?) and I had an idea the other day that I'd like to give it another go.

I am a web developer, and an IT Technician, I have spoken to my host they have offered to provide a dedicated server for the OT, with the availability to reduce/extend any sort of resources we may need for the OT. Meaning if it takes off, we have the scope to improve our hosts with it.

I'm basically here to gauge whether anybody would like to partner up with me, and hopefully create a fun and friendly environment to play with other OT Fans.

The overall OT I want to make isn't set in stone, I would like to find a team of multi-talented people (such as those who can map etc) before I finalize my decisions on what I want the server to be about.

I'm up for anything, RPG, War Server etc etc, however like I said I want it to be a team decision.

Positions Available:

Front/Backend Developers
Scripters
Mappers
Beta Testers

Please Use this form as an Application:

Name -
Age -
Country -
Position Applied for -
Experience / Skills in this position -

This will be a serious project, but will obviously be for fun. If you would like to apply, simply reply to the thread outlining a few points about yourself and what your talents/skills are.

Whilst I know that I'm new, and hosting is a serious part of an OT, I can assure you I am very serious about this and would like to get the ball rolling ASAP. All people who are accepted for a job will be paid on a % basis. I'm not out to "hire" people, I'm here to create a team/partnership. Therefore paying each of the members based on a % of the donations/earnings seemed best to me. However, I have added a poll to see how you would all prefer to be paid.

Looking forward to seeing some Applications.

Please do not apply for GM/CM, we do not need these type of people yet.

Hey my name is Sebastian i live in Sweden i am 18 years old and have been playing tibia for a long while now have been Gm Cm Tutor in other ots and i know almost everything there is to know about tibia. The position i like to applie for is not on the position list i could offer myself to be a tutor or something for free i like to see a server that is going well and the players are having a good time.

Hey my name is Sebastian i live in Sweden i am 18 years old and have been playing tibia for a long while now have been Gm Cm Tutor in other ots and i know almost everything there is to know about tibia. The position i like to applie for is not on the position list i could offer myself to be a tutor or something for free i like to see a server that is going well and the players are having a good time.

Did you read the post? The last line of it states:

Please do not apply for GM/CM, we do not need these type of people yet.

However, if I manage to get a team together I'd be happy to discuss this more once the server is ready.

Name - Alex
Age - 21
Country - Mexico
Position Applied for - Scripter/Developer
Experience / Skills in this position - A lot of experience. More details on skype: alexisbizcar

Name - RIchard
Age - 25
Country - Canada
Position - Backend Developer (c++ source edit)
Experience: I have been around Ot servers back when the first 7.1 server was being developed. I hosted a few successful servers. I started out as a scripter then moved into map development, but over time found my strengths in source editing. I enjoy taking whats there and adding in my own ideas and new features that tibia should have yet don't. Custom AI, added core features, new player functions, any idea I get I work on it till I get it working.

Right now I am doing a bunch of schooling on becoming a IT Technician; as what you are, so I don't have a bunch of time to help develop till I am done with this course, but I do have weekends and maybe a few hours a week I could work around. Pm me and let me know more about the project and what you would need from me and we can go from there :)

Back