• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a team 8.11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im posting to apply for a Bot Finder and MC Finder.

E-mail:[email protected]
Experience with tibia:5 years
Experience with Ot servers:4 years
Why i should hire/count on you:I am good with ots and helping around.
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?:Not to ruin the game only like name changer and outfit is a laugh ;D

bot finder i can help i got a tool for check who is mcing and cave bot :D they wont use andti idle if i use the tool :)

application for bot finder or mc finder
email :p[email protected]
Experience with Tibia : 3 years
Experince with OTs : 2 years
Why i should hire/count on you: Cuz i know a lot of bots and thet stuff and i can help u a lot
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?: I just use magebomb cuz ng and that stuff just on rl but i like i wont lie u like the another ppl

Age; 16
email; [email protected]
experince with tibia: About three to four years of playing
experince with Ot´s; around 1-2 years bout played and owned my own;
Why i should hire me?; I am a player with skills in everything around the Tibia playing world, not so much around the scripts and that, exept maybe some weapons i can make, but not so much with lua and xml things though..
And bots?; never used, dont need

Well, I cannot be to so much help before the server is running, but I can prob be good to have as a GOD/GM/Tutor of any kind when its up and running.. Well

Have a lovley day;
Yours;
Scaleot

E-mail: [email protected]
Experience with tibia: very good
Experience with Ot servers: Super good
Why i should hire/count on you: I a truset tibia player. I dont give exp or items.
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?: I dont like botter. Thay take the easy way on tibia. I like the funny way:p

Real Name: i wont say it in forums but it starts with A and my last name with C so call me (AC) in forums xD
E-mail: [email protected]
Experience with tibia: playd sice 2002 it was alomst 2003 (winter)
Experience with Ot servers: playd sice 2004
Why i should hire/count on you: i dont like botters i would ban they that use any cinds of bots and i know much of the comands if i need a comand i cant remember what do type then ill just open the comand list.
do you like bots: not at all i dont buy premium so why buy an bot if i would buy an bot then i would buy premium but i
wont by pacc so i dont buying an bot and i will never buy an bot

(IF YOU HIRE ME I WOULD BE GREATFULL IF I CAN BE AN BOT FINDER)

E-mail: on pm or hotmail
Experience with tibia: Ive been playing real tibia for maybe 4 years and ot for about 3 years, Ive hosted several servers, among them 2 realmaps.
Experience with Ot servers: Hosted several servers. My rl maps was (realox.mine.nu) that had 92 players online without lagg. the other is (realone.mine.nu) that had about 80 players online.
Why i should hire/count on you:I could be hoster or bot finder. I can host 24/7. And I speak fluent english.

If you're going to launch this server serious I would prefer a dedicated host, or that you the administrator fix a host by your own.
So you won't get tricked or something.

Just a tip!

(3/3) hosters??
how can you have 3 hosters or are you going to have 3 differn't version

Experience with tibia:5-6 years experience^^
Experience with Ot servers:im a good mapper,scripter etc..
Why i should hire/count on you:Always online and will always help
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?:No, i dont.

This thread is pretty old ..

Still recruiting for the server though?

Experience with tibia:4-5 years experience
Experience with Ot servers:im a good hoster, i can SQL
Why i should hire/count on you:Always online and will always help
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?:No, i dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back