• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a Team for a serious 8.0 RL MAP Server

Black Pearl

Reaction score
Hello OtLander,

since 3 years I am thinking about a 8.0 Real Map Sever. I saw some server a couple of months ago, but almost every server got DDoS'ed or went offline.
Many people feel atraccted to this old "School" Tibia. The point is, every 7.6 Ot server got botter, who are able to use aimbots. In the 8.0 versions people can
use Hotkey and botter don't have a big advantage.

Further, the communtiy got to many 7.6 Server, it's a big competition. I want to give players a solution to play with the good old PVP system and the good old Formular of SD's and UE's. In my opinion Sorcerers should be the strongest vocation and Druids shouldn't be able to cast the same number of Attack Spells, Druids are only supporter.

I am 20 years old and I have 5 years of experience in making/playing/hosting Ots. I worked on the Materia Project with Deaktiver and Bennet.

What I am looking for ?

• XML/LUA Scripter
  • Mapper who got knowledge in compiling maps to older versions.
  • Co-Administrator

When the project is able to run I will buy a Linux Dedicated Server with enough Power to cover a couple of players on it.

Please right a small text about your experience, and give me your Skype-Name as a private message.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

King Regards,
Black Pearl

Hello Black Pearl

I want to apply for the CO-Admin position/Security hosting.

Name: Joakim

I got 7 years experience of Open-Tibia hosting and 3 years experience of Linux hosting. I've been active on OTLand since the beginning and before that i was on TibiaSWE and OTFans.
Since the start i have been project leader of around 5 big servers and hosting around 20~.

I will be able to provide a dedicated server with Linux and 24GB of ram with quad core 2.7Ghz CPU.

I will be able to provide the hosting part and administration of the server.

PM me if you are interested.

Back