• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Looking for a team for my otserver! Mapper,Web Designer,Web Developer

lizudus

Www.Xivarian.Com Owner
Reaction score
Milky Way,Earth,America Central,Costa rica, Heredi
Done http://www.xivarian.com/ ( Serious Otserver)

Mapper
Hello
We need you to our realmapserver, named Xivarian. We want you to map as detailed as possible, and you will mostly fix mapbugs and do some revamps. You might also have to do some mapping to vip island etc.

Web-designer
Hello
Your task is to design a brand- new homepage to Xivarian.

Web-Developer
Hello
Your mission is to decide where pictures etc are going to be at the homepage. You will also fix Suptopics, as Community, Support etc.

Are you a web designer, Web developer or a Mapper?
Are you intressed?
Name:
Write a motivation to why you want to join Xivarian:

Last edited:
Web-Developer
Hello
Your mission is to decide where pictures etc are going to be at the homepage. You will also fix Suptopics, as Community, Support etc.

Last time i check they called it *Community Manager*.

Any way gl hf with the OT. :)

Lol you forgot to edit your application.

"We need you to our realmapserver, named Showtera."

I can map detailed spawns, somewhat cities and can do that vip island your talking about. PM me on msn for more info, I'm sending you my msn through pm on here.

I can do photoshoping as an ok type photoshoper but not as a pro. Just talk to me on msn when I'm home.

Back