• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a team (host in Poland)

S77

Reaction score
What do I imagine:
A stable RPG server with plenty of things to do, warm atmosphere and helpful server team.
In my imagination, server should have some quests like INQ, POI etc. - can be rl tibia style, but preferably made from scratch - and alot of little quests, like hidden chests or missions to bring something to gain experience from NPC. Cool rpg stories, castles, dragons, virgi.. uhm. Atmosphere, yeah.

What do I have atm:
Dedicated server in Poland at cuddihosting.pl with TFS 8.6, version 0.4_SVN, all working fine. Platform: linux.
Working forum, with own database.
Remote OTpanel.
Pretty cool map that should be enough for two-three weeks without adding new stuff to it.

What do I need from someone, who is willing to join the crew:
I need someone who is friendly, positive and never gives up. I need someone trustworthy.
I would greatly appreciate easy contact with someone - by skype, google talk, anything else. That's about a person.
Now some stuff related to ot:

I am a graphic designer myself. I can make us a nice layout for our acc maker. I am not a professional mapper, but I am capable to do some exp areas, as well as complicated quests or cities. However, it takes for me of course more time than even a decent mapper would spend on making same thing.

I really, really need a scripter. I was fighting with demon oak 3 days, and still can't fix it. Same goes with inq. That's what I am not capable of, I have to admit it.

I would greatly appreciate any help in map making. Simple areas, or some bigger ones, I take all what You can give - if you make it good. Don't rush, take your time, but don't prolong the update deadline. Players have patience, but it ends as soon as for third time you are saying 'soon' ;)

What else?
I've got this host after friend of mine that had a server and pretty much abandoned it. I think that there should be done accounts clean up, as well as forum clean up. Making brand new accmaker and renaming the server should be fine too. Changing the map, starting positions, tweaking some stuff such as pvp frags, starting items, exp stages should be done too.
Renaming all NPC's, making them unique (dialogs for npcs selling potions, food etc). Adding some simple quests, fixing some stuff, testing, adding, testing.. and so on.

If anyone is interested, comment below, please.
Yours,
Suckinsyn.

GOD on server, nothing else. Also, 25% of the donations.

NAME :ahmed

MY JOB IN OT :MAPPER AND GOD OR CM

MY LANGUAGE:ENglish france and spanis

NAME :ahmed

MY JOB IN OT :MAPPER AND GOD OR CM

MY LANGUAGE:ENglish france and spanis

Could you show any, literally any piece of your work? :p

Also, bumping, sorry for inactivity:)

Name: AHMED.
Applying for: CM, GOD or ST Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been CM and God before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo - Been playing tibia since 6 years old
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game, And i know all commands and i can make spell and items and mana and many things
What can you do?: Scripting , Mapper

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/CMs/STs

EDIT: Im from egypt

- - - Updated - - -

NEED any Things Agian From me?

- - - Updated - - -

ANd My language :english and france and spains
and I'm Very Good in English and france
PM ME

- - - Updated - - -

you must choose me

Name: Roman
Couuntry: venezuela
Applying for: CM or GOD, or other functions
Experience: i've been god of some server, most of them 8.6+, i have worked on some of my own servers, i have some years playing tibia
Language: english and spanish

Still looking for guys to my team. Few applications, and not a single work preview. That kinda sucks. :X

Well i think i could help a little, just add me on skype or gg (prefer skype). Sent u infos on private.

Back