• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Looking for a team to help with my custom ot]

aboodi14

Reaction score
Hello all
Well the title kinda says it all, I have been working on my custom ot but so far i have made 3 towns and placed a few npcs and the client is 9.6 tfs 0.2
The ot i want to make will have different vocations, custom spells , custom quests , custom maps, a faction system, city vs city war system, flight and moving boat system
I want to make it an adventurous game with no level requirements no offline training and automatic training. I have decided to start of small and then build up from there with regular updates.
I am looking for:
1 or 2 scripters
1 mapper
1 storywriter
I am not pro at any position i am not a bad mapper - however i am a quick learner i need help with scripting - i do have the story plan but i would like other ideas to.
I would like to launch this ot in a few months hopefully if all goes to plan, I still haven't decided a name yet.
If you want to join the project as any position contact me on my email: [email protected] with your position and works you have done in the past.

Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Myname:Ahmed

Contry:Egyptian

languages:Arabic and Engeilsh

MyWorking:Is Mapper

WhyMe:Beacuse I Like Help To Peopel and This 50% In My Working

What,Give Your Server:Helping Peopel Mapping Everything Im Can Do

When Im PlayTibia: At 2008 and I Took aT 2010

At 2010 I Play Tibia 2011 I Join In other ot In Support Team

2012 Owner Page Xtibia and Tibiaking and other

Promote Me To Senior Mapper

At 2013 I Promote To Senior Manager Mapper