• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a team to set-up an OT Server

Xiora

Reaction score
Hello,

First of all: I have no knowledge about the technical aspects of an OT Server.

I always had the dream, of having a succesful serious OT Server.
Right now, I decided to find people who want to join my team to set up an Serious OT Server.

I will pay all the costs, and will share all revenues with the entire team. (I don't need to make profit, I put my technical staff of number 1. They will take the main profit).

I have made enough money in the past years, that I don't care about making profit with the server.
I just want a nice OT Server with a good staff.

If you want to help me with this, please send me a Private Message on this forum.

Yes.
I will take the costs, and will pay the staff for their work.
After the assigned payments are done - I will try to get Break-Even with the revenues of the Item Shop.

As soon as I get Break-Even, I will share the revenues ADDITIONALLY to the assigned payment

Yes.
I will take the costs, and will pay the staff for their work.
After the assigned payments are done - I will try to get Break-Even with the revenues of the Item Shop.

As soon as I get Break-Even, I will share the revenues ADDITIONALLY to the assigned payment

This probably wont work :p

Goodluck anyways

This won't work at all because it is impractical & unrealistic as most people will not wait to get paid for their work if there is a promise to be paid.

In the real world contracts are drawn up and a percentage of the over-all cost is given as a down payment to start development of the project then as the project progresses more money is given but only if progress of the project is provided, upon completion of the project the remaining payment is made.

Since you have 3 posts in 6 years, might I suggest you get involved in an existing project, there are plenty of projects looking for team members and not everyone is required to have a technical background. :)

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know where I can get in contact with such existing projects, as I would really like to be part of a succesful OT Server.
Preferably my own server, but it is always good to see other options which might be more realistic.

If you could help me with this, that would be awesome.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know where I can get in contact with such existing projects, as I would really like to be part of a succesful OT Server.
Preferably my own server, but it is always good to see other options which might be more realistic.

If you could help me with this, that would be awesome.
This is one area, skim through the threads, also check the discussion forums, get involved with the community, there isn't exactly one place to look.
https://otland.net/forums/jobs.61/

Back