• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a team

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders

After years of playing and creating servers, I thought, Its time to do it again !

So basically this time it wont be a long process. I checked the otservlist.org and all i see is realmaps, realmaps, and more realmaps. And why is that? Becouse of the hunting spots? Becouse they are serious? I think its becouse of the wars.
So i decided to start a thais war. But this one will be diffrent. There will be tons of new items, quests, systems.
I was thinking of alot of quests that gives you new items. Items that upgrades your magic level, your resistance, your skills.

This is what im looking for.

A serious gamemaster, Write your application
A serious and good mapper. ( Including my brother )
A serious and a good scripter ( including me )

Everything is almost done, All we need is the staff that i mentioned up here.

I will be the hoster, the server is 8.54

Pm me if you got any ideas. There will be NO donations added.

Edit: Im looking for a active mapper.

Last edited:
Im a good mapper. PM me what you need and we'll talk. I check this thread in a bit too :p

I would like to tryout for the Game Master position, give me a PM!

Name: Andres

Why should you hire me? Well I was a Gamemaster for 7 month on a WarOT, I quit it due to irritating owner, I am trustworthy and will do a really good job.

Name:My name is Adrian, at otland is bogart. (duh)
Position:well im not a good mapper or scripter so i want to be a Gamemaster.
Languages:English, Spanish and a bit of BR.
Why should you hire me?:Because i got time to be online, im serious i like to help ppl and what the heck i love war servers.
Experience:I've been playing tibia since 8.0 (not too much) and i've been tutor 2 times (1 time i got hacked and lost my tutor, the next one Cipsoft fucked tibia with the updates so i retired) i had my own OTS but i couldn't get a dedicated.

War servers never succed. Sorry :(
Make a real map ot :D

srsly? novawar has been online for a long time

edit
\/ Hes a good scripter

Last edited:
Position: A average rate scripter
Languages:English.
Why should you hire me?: I try to fulfill requests, dont send stuff unless they are tested.
Experience:I have been making scripts for a year!

War servers never succed. Sorry :(
Make a real map ot :D
My war server was online for over 1.5 year (few houses, pvp arena, ~50 quests, trainers, 11 towns, 7MB custom map). After this time I had 60.000 accounts and 90.000 characters in database ^_^ , max. players record 151

Why should you hire me?: I try to fulfill requests, dont send stuff unless they are tested.

Average rate scripter? You pwn menz, hire him xD

Position: Mapper
Languages: English, dutch
Why should you hire me?: Already mapped many times, and got a lot of experience
Experience: As stated up, i already map for like 3 years ;p

Application PM'd.

and :

is pro. :p

Name: Craig
Skills: Mapping and helping community to the best of my knowledge. I have played tibia since 2002 and I know a lot about it but not everything ofcourse. I have ventrilo and a mic and I seriously play 10 hours a day lol.
Why would I be helpfull? I have been staff on many servers and very helpfull and I am very active

Last edited:
Name: Craig
Skills: Mapping and helping community to the best of my knowledge. I have played tibia since 2002 and I know a lot about it but not everything ofcourse. I have ventrilo and a mic and I seriously play 10 hours a day lol.
Why would I be helpfull? I have been staff on many servers and very helpfull and I am very active

you should find a real job, not an OtServ team XD

Back