• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a team!

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Looking for a team for my new server hosted by me! (SAME POST REPOSTED DUE TO UN-DELETABLE PICS)

I have made this server cause the old forgeofChaos is getting old...So i thought wed go back to old school with the 8.6 armonia map :p Enjoy.

Information needed:
Name:
Future Rank: (Example) Mapper.

PLEASE FILL THIS OUT ON A REPLY!!

Temperal site!
rpg-ForgeOfchaos - Rpg.ForgeOfChaos Home

Trying to find 1 mapper,1 scripter,possible 1 gm,2 senior tutors,4 tutors!

Hosted In: United States
Hoster: Me.
Co-Owner: Administrator Josh
3rd in Command: CommunityManager Cherry
ExpRate: 444x
SkillRate: 80x
MagicRate: 80x
LootRate: 3.5x

Stages:
20-300 444x
301-370 422x
371-420 399x
421-480 366x
481-550 344x
551-575 300x
576-599 288x
600-640 244x
641-680 211x
681-700 188x
701+ 155x

How long will this server be open?
A: As long as possible

Do quest's work?
Being fixed.

Custom monster's?
3 new customs!

If you would like to see more the ip to my server is rpg-forgeofchaos.no-ip.org

Your regaurd's,
FoC Staff.

Last edited:
Hello!

Last edited:
Name:Brian Douglas
Experience: owned Several previous ots, helped out as small scripter, storywriting, managed players, kept the community in check so to speak.
Future Rank: Gamemaster

Name: Greg

Experience: 10 years of in game experience (most of which with 8.6 servers), GM/God on 5 separate friends OTs however none were very popular. I have plenty of ingame experience and am always a respected member in any ingame environment.

Future Rank: Preferably Game Master or Senior Tutor, but whatever position you see fit is fine for me.

Looking forward to seeing the server! Cheers!

Name: Greg

Experience: 10 years of in game experience (most of which with 8.6 servers), GM/God on 5 separate friends OTs however none were very popular. I have plenty of ingame experience and am always a respected member in any ingame environment.

Future Rank: Preferably Game Master or Senior Tutor, but whatever position you see fit is fine for me.

Looking forward to seeing the server! Cheers!

Add me on MSN [email protected]

Name: Muhamed
Experience: Previous Owner, God, CM, SGM, GM, Senior Tutor, Tutor, I've Done it all.
Future Rank: God, Or CM, If the first 2 Aren't possible than a GM. My main goal is to make sure players are happy and that they Enjoy there Stay. I always put in 110%

Add me on Msn @ [email protected]- If you have any Questions/Concerns. Or just for the hell Of it.

Thank You, Will Be waiting for your Reply.

Last edited:
Name: Ammar
Experience: I was GM on two servers. So I could say I'm experienced as a GM. I'm currently mapping for a project called Damonia, but that project probably failed. So I'm looking for more work. I have a 4 -5 hours maximum everyday because of the school. Also I am experienced in video making so I could make a trailer or promo for the server.
Future Rank: I could be mapper, Gm or tutor. I have experience in all 3 positions. I like helping people and know how to talk to them. That is all, so contact me in near future.

Name: Ammar
Experience: I was GM on two servers. So I could say I'm experienced as a GM. I'm currently mapping for a project called Damonia, but that project probably failed. So I'm looking for more work. I have a 4 -5 hours maximum everyday because of the school. Also I am experienced in video making so I could make a trailer or promo for the server.
Future Rank: I could be mapper, Gm or tutor. I have experience in all 3 positions. I like helping people and know how to talk to them. That is all, so contact me in near future.

where are you from? and can you speak good english?

I went on private course of English for 5 year, and I'm still going. I know english very good.

Name: MexeN
Experience: I'm creating an otserver real map, mmmm i have been gm and god lots of times, not on good ones (the true)
Future Rank: I could be Gm or tutor or scripter (i know something about them, i'm not a master but i can make quests, and some other stuff).

Back