• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a Team!

Okey . Then check this . its you who have make the tempel / quest / hunt room .

And this is what I have done Its allmoste what u have done now .

Tempel

Not 100% like your mut allmoste

Quest room .

And hunt spawns

And u say u havent copy what I have done ..... if u have download the tempel hunt room and quest room . link that to me plz

all from me Bye

Guess I will give this a shot!

Name: Darren
Languages: English, tiny bit of French and Spanish
Position Your Looking For: Tutor/Senior Tutor
Why Should I Choose You? You should choose me because I am always willing to help any way possible. I will always have help chat open and answer anybody's questions regardless of who they are.
How Can You Help: I can be online anywhere from 1-6 hours a day depending on rl life issues. I also map and script a little.

Thanks, Sedon.

Guess I will give this a shot!

Name: Darren
Languages: English, tiny bit of French and Spanish
Position Your Looking For: Tutor/Senior Tutor
Why Should I Choose You? You should choose me because I am always willing to help any way possible. I will always have help chat open and answer anybody's questions regardless of who they are.
How Can You Help: I can be online anywhere from 1-6 hours a day depending on rl life issues. I also map and script a little.

Thanks, Sedon.

ill pm you the ip tomorrow when it's online so you can check it out before you are hired

Information about yourself:
Name: Jeroen
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
Position Your Looking For: ST or GM
Why Should I Choose You? I've hosted my own server, I play tibia for over 8 years, been GM on several ot's
How Can You Help? I always ask if there are people who need help, very helpfull to find bugs and improve server

Greets
Jeroen

Name: Deniz also called Denix.
Language: Swedish and ofcourse English, i'm going on extra english classes so yeah i'm talking pretty good.
What kind of work i want to do: I would be more then glad to join your team, and start to map some new tp's hunts and quests. I know how to script a bit (Not really proffesional)
What kind of projects did you have earlier?: Hm i had shadowot.sytes.net with 60~ players online and around 30 afk <didn't go very well>.
Also i got a few contacts, to name a few: Ates.tr <uncle - he had zytarios.com> 400~ players online. And he could help me a bit with scripting if you need help with scripting.
Also i can be online about 10+ hours a day since it's summer.
And at august 20~th i will be online around 6-7 hours a day.

Here's 2 questions about payments etc:
How do i get paid? With paypal?.
And how much do you think i will get paid weekly/monthly if i work here?.

Sincerely, Denix!

Also sorry for double post. I dont want any kind of position ingame, i just wanna map!

Sincerely, Denix! AGAIN!

Name: Deniz also called Denix.
Language: Swedish and ofcourse English, i'm going on extra english classes so yeah i'm talking pretty good.
What kind of work i want to do: I would be more then glad to join your team, and start to map some new tp's hunts and quests. I know how to script a bit (Not really proffesional)
What kind of projects did you have earlier?: Hm i had shadowot.sytes.net with 60~ players online and around 30 afk <didn't go very well>.
Also i got a few contacts, to name a few: Ates.tr <uncle - he had zytarios.com> 400~ players online. And he could help me a bit with scripting if you need help with scripting.
Also i can be online about 10+ hours a day since it's summer.
And at august 20~th i will be online around 6-7 hours a day.

Here's 2 questions about payments etc:
How do i get paid? With paypal?.
And how much do you think i will get paid weekly/monthly if i work here?.

Sincerely, Denix!

Well you're english is very good, If you can login to my server later to check it out :p ip is Centera News and it's 8.6 :p

Information about yourself:
Name: Jeroen
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
Position Your Looking For: ST or GM
Why Should I Choose You? I've hosted my own server, I play tibia for over 8 years, been GM on several ot's
How Can You Help? I always ask if there are people who need help, very helpfull to find bugs and improve server

Greets
Jeroen

I could hire you as GM to see how you act :p pm for ip

Back