• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a teammate

Ekvoll123

Reaction score
Hey

I'm a 19 year old and lives in Sweden. I've played Tibia/Tibia OT since 7.4 an still playing.
I'm looking for a person who whould like to start an Ot server with me. I've got a lot of time to work with it and got a good knowledge about the most of it.

Please contact me as fast as possible, xoxo

I can help you with most things. I just like to be a part of the staff and help out. I only deal with RL servers though. Real Life servers are my favorite. I always wanted to be GM on real life lol :D

I can help you with most things. I just like to be a part of the staff and help out. I only deal with RL servers though. Real Life servers are my favorite. I always wanted to be GM on real life lol :D

What is a real life server? L0l xd

Reply to my thread regarding a team if you would like an opportunity to join.

I currently have a project started. What are you looking for your teammate to do? Coding, mapping, staff work? Im good with all of it.

Im intrested, im 22 years old from Sweden also looking for a mate to wortk with.
Please PM me.
I alrdy got a dedicated for host.

BR

im 18 i speak english dutch,french,german and spanish
i have a large knowledge about ot's and i'm a good mapper
pm me if you interested in working with me

Back