• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster looking for a temp hoster

tazzman1214

Reaction score
hello, I have a 8.6 map almost done with it. all I need to do is put a few more monsters in, but I need a temporary hoster for the ot. you would have to make a website. ip address, and a link to download to your computer. if interested please say interested bellow and send me a pm. you would only be hosting it until I get my gaming computer In to host.

Equinox

some is known but most is not, I put 2 of my maps together and 2or 3 maps someone else had and there is my map

Do you have any screens of the server? Might have a dedi me and a guy can rent out, 4gb ram windows 2008 r2.
But in that case, it should not be a download and run server, and the mapping should be atleast decent.

its decent, I am still adding the prices of the houses and putting a few more houses but other than that all this needs is a scripter and a hoster.

Hello,
You need hosting? I lead a hosting service. The offer includes: The best anti-DDOS protection, and if the client server 8.6, you can use my engine, which is fully protected and has new interesting features. If you are interested in this offer please write to email: [email protected]

Back