• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a war team

Cape breton

Reaction score
Looking for a war guild thats looking for a member, im canadian. looking for an english speaking guild.. or atleast english speaking leader, im experienced.. ward on amera since ever untill i quit.. i have a 220+ ek along with a 200+ elder.. if any one's interested leave a msg.. i wanna warzinho!

war on shadowcores?
better idea is buy premium scroll and transfer to lunarforce , trust me :)

war on shadowcores?
better idea is buy premium scroll and transfer to lunarforce , trust me :)

yeah because nobodys begging to come back to shadowcores lots of people coming back shadowcores good try though :)

haha it's true xD. less peoples , more exp but this is option for charlovers who only wanna have more exp :)

haha it's true xD. less peoples , more exp but this is option for charlovers who only wanna have more exp :)

yeah because char lovers love to lose 2-3 levels a death you got a brain?

charlovers and skullbashers dominate the shadowcores and this is true

I actually wish that i didn't transfer to Lunar, i thought so much more people were going to go. And calling ppl charlovers for going? Makes no sense considering its hardcore pvp and as soon as someone spots you, you will die. Its not about level loss lol. Anyway, don't post forums about finding a guild. Go look at guildwar history, decide yourself and see if they will recruit you.

ye only morons goes to a info serv on their own thinkin they will make friends lol fking char lover

Back