• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a web developer - non-otserv project

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not far off launching a real life business start-up (completely unrelated to otserv).
I am looking for someone who can do some web development work for me.

I'll be straight up and say that I do not have a lot of money to invest into this at the moment as the business is yet to start trading, but if anyone is interested in giving me a quote please feel free. I am also offering this work to others outside of the forum.

- deploy wiki & forum software, closed configuration, single logins between the two services (see update at bottom of post)
- custom front-end web application to a database

The web application will allow for the administration of construction projects including but not limited to customers, various project data and invoices.

Amazon Web Services experience would be highly regarded.

If this is something that you would be interested in, please contact me here and give me a quick overview of your relevant experience and an email address I can contact you on for more in depth details suitable for a quote.

-----

Separate to the above project, I would also like to look into having some ‘calculators’ created as web applications.
I currently create excel spreadsheets to automate the calculations of data for my construction projects – for example, the amount of hardware (nails, screws, brackets etc.) required for a metal fascia to attach to timber rafters/joists.
The issue I have with this is that once distributed, it’s gone. I spent a lot of time developing anti-theft/distribution methods with VBA, but any protection I add I can still break without too much hassle.
For the creation of ‘calculators’ like this, I would provide all the relevant inputs, calculations and required outputs.

@Don Daniello, you might be interested in this or know someone else who has the relevant experience? @Znote maybe?

No stress if not, this is just a 'nice to have' project for now and won't hold up trading.

Thanks guys,
Michael

Update:
I've been looking into using Drupal and may very well go down this path. I've deployed it now and am having a play with it but what I would like to do will likely be outside of my current ability. Drupal experience would be very highly regarded.

Last edited:
Back