• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Looking For A Webdesigner And Coder For Serious Stream Website

T

Tinkz

Hello, i would like to hire a person who has webdesign skills and coding skills because im looking for a person who can create me a website for my stream, i website similer to Abyssma.com | [HD] Gaming Stream. I pay real cash and via paypal. I can put between 30 - 60 euro depending how good the design and the code is.

if you are interested in it please write me a private messange and send me some examples of your work.

Hello, i would like to hire a person who has webdesign skills and coding skills because im looking for a person who can create me a website for my stream, i website similer to Abyssma.com | [HD] Gaming Stream. I pay real cash and via paypal. I can put between 30 - 60 euro depending how good the design and the code is.

if you are interested in it please write me a private messange and send me some examples of your work.

Hello, If this is a serious job then I'm willing to help and work as a designer for your website.
You can check my work that has the [Webdesign] tag > http://otland.net/search.php?searchid=1562320

PM if you're intersted.

Regards,
Andy

Back