• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Looking for a website coder

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for someone to turn a .psd file into a fully working website using Znote AAC. If you are interested in this, please PM me and we can discuss prices!

What do you mean by that?
There is an export feature in photoshop where you can slice up the psd and export it out as html, I am sure css is also included in new versions of photoshop.

There is an export feature in photoshop where you can slice up the psd and export it out as html, I am sure css is also included in new versions of photoshop.
I'm not sure to be honest. I just purchased a .psd design from another user on this forum.

what kind of website layout is this? can you show it with watermark or something? so I can see if I can code it from .psd as I don't do that kind of stuff anymore.

If you haven't found anyone until 28th Oct I can help you out.

Back