• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a working 8.0 bot.

wronson

Reaction score
As in Title.

Since semi-afk botting on OT's is legal I could use some help of a good ol' bot to just train my mlvl and make runes when i'm watching flix or something. Doesn't need to have cave-bot included or anything. Most of the links i ever used are already expired and it's hard to get actually working one. Mage bot is crashing. Thanks for any help in advance.

alas! most of the shit actually doesnt work at all and the hotkeys only when i have Tibia on the screen (i want to watch stuff at the same time its pressing mlvl and runes)

Just search for Tibiaauto 1.13.0 or Tibiabot NG 4.6.3 both of them will work for 8.0 or use OTClient with its built in bot, I won't post links since most of them contains a lot of viruses and are too outdated but I found them too easy when I searched on google.
I only posted Blackdproxy because its still getting updated.

nothing works, at least my hands are so good i can play manually better then bot, thanks for everything @M0ustafa love ya and salamaleykum

Back