• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for Active Helpful GM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
Hello OtLand.

I am currently working on an Highly Edited Revamp of Evolutions map, With Custom Monsters,Items,Spells...Etc.

But When the server is ready for launch i'll need some trustful helpful active rule enforcing GM's

The server will be hosted Dedicated on lunix, 24/7 uptime. --By GreenZebraHosting.com-- aka GZH.

At the rate i am going the server, should be up within 2-3 weeks and i need a team as I said before.

Please post your applications on this page.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````
If you would like to apply please include the following:
Name:
How many languages can you speak:
Past jobs names of OT servers:
Why should i pick you for GM:

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````
Before the server launches I will give the GM a chance to get to know more about the map and custom quests etc, so they will also know what to say when helping and also know how to respond to botters and other kinds of circumstances.

King regards,
Matt

I'm intressted though the thread look's abit silly(or something).

"Hello OTfans!"

Edit: Oh crap you changed that fast xD

Haha, as soon as i published it HAHA.

And i made stuff bold so people wouldnt miss anything..

And if your interested please apply:)

Name: Hevar
Experience: I have very good experience beacuse i have playing OT since 7.5 and hosting Server from 7.6 to 8.0 Right now i am only Help other and Mapping and i have been gm in other server like Theotserver.com and Many more i can all commands and i am very active and seriously
How many languages can you speak: Swedish And English
Past jobs names of OT servers: TheOTserver.com And chokladmuffins.mine.nu and Apelsinjuice.servegame.com And Many More
Why should i pick you for GM: Beacuse I am Very Helpful and seriously Gamemaster and active and I Can all Gm Commands i am Senior ^^

I would like to know abit more about the server, do you mind if I get your msn?
So we could talk further about the server and about me being a GM.
:)?

Name: Hevar
Experience: I have very good experience beacuse i have playing OT since 7.5 and hosting Server from 7.6 to 8.0 Right now i am only Help other and Mapping and i have been gm in other server like Theotserver.com and Many more i can all commands and i am very active and seriously
How many languages can you speak: Swedish And English
Past jobs names of OT servers: TheOTserver.com And chokladmuffins.mine.nu and Apelsinjuice.servegame.com And Many More
Why should i pick you for GM: Beacuse I am Very Helpful and seriously Gamemaster and active and I Can all Gm Commands i am Senior ^^

Denied. Thank you for applying. though

Last edited:
Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

Name : Austin

Experience, with proof : Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.

How many languages can you speak: Just English

Past jobs names of OT servers: My recent ones were ProjectSociety, Realtibiamap (Both with frankfarmer). Forgottenl (Omar), and some other minor OTs including some of my own.

Why should i pick you for GM: I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

Thanks!

If you would like to apply please include the following:
Name:Carlos
Experience:Ots I think 3 years a bit more and played rl tibia for 1 year.
How many languages can you speak: 2 english ofc/spanish
Past jobs names of OT servers: I have been a GOD on
mu-drackter.no-ip.info the server was on for like a year.After he closed it he made a MU server and told me if I wanted to help him do
the server but I said no.Copied from one of my other App.:D
Why should i pick you for GM: Becuase I really like the evo Map and I could help people... Alot. I can be online 3 hours daily. I speak 2 languages which really help in communication :D

hey i'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

name : austin

experience, with proof : open tibia 3-4 years, real 6-7 years. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break and i was left jobless, stuff happens.

how many languages can you speak: just english

past jobs names of ot servers: my recent ones were projectsociety, realtibiamap (both with frankfarmer). Forgottenl (omar), and some other minor ots including some of my own.

why should i pick you for gm: i enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

thanks!

ACCEPTED, please pm me, and i will give you my msn.

if you would like to apply please include the following:
Name:carlos
experience:eek:ts i think 3 years a bit more and played rl tibia for 1 year.
How many languages can you speak: 2 english ofc/spanish
past jobs names of ot servers: I have been a god on
mu-drackter.no-ip.info the server was on for like a year.after he closed it he made a mu server and told me if i wanted to help him do
the server but i said no.copied from one of my other app.:d
why should i pick you for gm: Becuase i really like the evo map and i could help people... Alot. I can be online 3 hours daily. I speak 2 languages which really help in communication :d

pending.

B
u
m
p

--looking for 2 or 3 more gm's--

name : Luciano

experience, with proof : open tibia 1-2 years, real 2-47 years. Hm... i hosted some maps, had a project also. I am very adicted to tibia, so I play like 4 hours or more (somedays all the whole day)
how many languages can you speak: english and portuguese (taking english lessons)

past jobs names of ot servers: my recent: inferno-ot.vapus.net and some others.

why should i pick you for gm: I LIKE A LOT to help others. In tibia rl and some ots, im low lv, but, im always helping what some ppl call "noobs" but i call them "new players""

Last edited:
name : Luciano

experience, with proof : open tibia 1-2 years, real 2-47 years. Hm... i hosted some maps, had a project also. I am very adicted to tibia, so i play like 4 hours or more (somedays all the day)
how many languages can you speak: english and portuguese

past jobs names of ot servers: my recent: inferno-ot.vapus.net and some others.

why should i pick you for gm: I LIKE A LOT to help others. In tibia rl and some ots, im low lv, but, im always helping what some ppl call "noobs" but i call them "new players""

DENIED, thanks for applying

gamemaster.gif
Hello,there! So, I see you are looking for GM.. I will be gladly to send you application because it's seems cool and nice server. Here are my infos. Hope you will choose smart not looking from text or what rep he has. So, let's start..
gamemaster.gif

Here it is.

• My name is Mateo Andrijanic
  • I'm 12 years old, i seems very young but I can be serious as ever you want. I'm more fun type...
  • I have been tutor in FlammingVets, I had my own server.. and uhm.. lot of more..
  • I can help you map/script... but I'm not very good at it
  • I came from Sibenik thats not big town in Croatia.
  • I can speak Croatian (all balkans languages) and English as well..
  • I would be GM in you'r OT because I like custom,fun and evoultion maps. I'm very happy when I help peoples because Its fill me with some positive energy. Then uhm.. I wanna be gm in you'r OT because you need not toooo much serios GM, and You need help.
  • Here are some manly things what I doing when i'm GM. I namelock unable names, find bottes, stop insults and agurings, help peoples, i'm not giving any items or summon any monsters, i don't have second char...
  • I will follow all you'r rules!

Choose best and I'm there to smile you!

Have fun,
M4t30

Name: kevin
Languages: spanish/english/french 35%/protuguese
Experience: i had a lvl 217 in rl tibia i was senior tutor before i sold the account.i been gm in numerious ots such as dimeria.net,exellence/pacoforeigner,noobmania.gzh.nu/insanewar.hopto.org and some others.. i've been playing outs for about 3~4 years and rl tibia for about 6~7
why should i choose you as gm: i was gm before in your server you know :p gm polaris

Ok, i think you denied because im only 13 years. I dont care. I can be really fun sometimes but i know when i should not joke. You win a kthxbye

Uhm, no..i denied you because of your english and such, Not because you are 13.

gamemaster.gif
Hello,there! So, I see you are looking for GM.. I will be gladly to send you application because it's seems cool and nice server. Here are my infos. Hope you will choose smart not looking from text or what rep he has. So, let's start..
gamemaster.gif

Here it is.

• My name is Mateo Andrijanic
  • I'm 12 years old, i seems very young but I can be serious as ever you want. I'm more fun type...
  • I have been tutor in FlammingVets, I had my own server.. and uhm.. lot of more..
  • I can help you map/script... but I'm not very good at it
  • I came from Sibenik thats not big town in Croatia.
  • I can speak Croatian (all balkans languages) and English as well..
  • I would be GM in you'r OT because I like custom,fun and evoultion maps. I'm very happy when I help peoples because Its fill me with some positive energy. Then uhm.. I wanna be gm in you'r OT because you need not toooo much serios GM, and You need help.
  • Here are some manly things what I doing when i'm GM. I namelock unable names, find bottes, stop insults and agurings, help peoples, i'm not giving any items or summon any monsters, i don't have second char...
  • I will follow all you'r rules!

Choose best and I'm there to smile you!

Have fun,
M4t30

Pending!

Name: kevin
Languages: spanish/english/french 35%/protuguese
Experience: i had a lvl 217 in rl tibia i was senior tutor before i sold the account.i been gm in numerious ots such as dimeria.net,exellence/pacoforeigner,noobmania.gzh.nu/insanewar.hopto.org and some others.. i've been playing outs for about 3~4 years and rl tibia for about 6~7
why should i choose you as gm: i was gm before in your server you know :p gm polaris

Macaronie ACCEPTED, Your a great GM.

LOOKING FOR ONE MORE GM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back