• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for Active Helpful GM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i do max i can :X
I have english lessons... but look.... i can help portuguese ppl xD
Also help others ofc

Well, i do max i can :X
I have english lessons... but look.... i can help portuguese ppl xD
Also help others ofc

Well, you should use tranlator to translate words what you don't know meaning. Or you should wirte a bit slower... Then might you get better.....

No one is good at anything. There are just things what we do better and worster.

This is my application from realsofts thread. :)

E-mail: [email protected]
25 April 2010
Age 15
Name Allen

Dear MattsCrazy12

Application for the GameMaster position

I am writing to apply for the Gamemaster, which was advertised on Otland boards on 27 April 2010.

My working experience as a Gamemaster improved my staff-member skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I speak and write English. I also have fluent spoken and written German, Serbian and Croatian and can therefore work in Croatian, Serbian and German sections.

Currently I am studying a Highschool in serbia for Economic, graduating in 2013. Subjects which I am studying are to be economic to everything, and get a balance in the world.

While leading and organising Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.

I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the msn or e-mail i gave you. I look forward for a answer.

Yours sincerely
Pro Warbringer

Last edited:
Name: John
Experience: I have been playing tibia for 6 years and been tutor on real tibia. I have also been Gm/Cm/God on ots. I had my own for about 3 months to some one crashed it!
How many languages can you speak: -> 2 <- Swedish as home languages and english as i study in school :D
Past jobs names of OT servers: Well it was a time now when i was a gm and haven't relly write them down. Was playing real tibia for a year and now i started ot.. So got no one i remember..
Why should i pick you for GM: I can get along with all kind of people. I am very nice to people and i earn respect by them. I am online about 4 hours per day .. some more and some less. I am oftest using my time to look for bugs and botters =)

Thanks for reading =)

PEACE OUT xd

well..

Name: Brian

Languages: Pure English haha

Experience: playing tibia for about 7 years, I been playing ots for about 2-3 years. I own a server, owned a few in the past, I been god on several servers, but here are some i been staff on : fahrenot.no-ip.org, zeleria.no-ip.org, Tierots.no-ip.org, unholysworld.no-ip.org... I'm down right serious when it comes to duties or jobs i need to do, but i am very chill and fun when the tie comes to be.

anymore questions just ask, i'll be happy to answer, love helping out servers and their community. =]

Name: Hevar
Experience: I have very good experience beacuse i have playing OT since 7.5 and hosting Server from 7.6 to 8.0 Right now i am only Help other and Mapping and i have been gm in other server like Theotserver.com and Many more i can all commands and i am very active and seriously
How many languages can you speak: Swedish And English
Past jobs names of OT servers: TheOTserver.com And chokladmuffins.mine.nu and Apelsinjuice.servegame.com And Many More
Why should i pick you for GM: Beacuse I am Very Helpful and seriously Gamemaster and active and I Can all Gm Commands i am Senior ^^

he realy applies for every ot with the same post -.-'

25 April 2010
Age 15
Name Allen

Dear Realsoft

I am writing to apply for the Gamemaster, which was advertised on Otland boards on 27 April 2010.

My working experience as a Gamemaster improved my staff-member skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I speak and write English. I also have fluent spoken and written German, Serbian and Croatian and can therefore work in Croatian, Serbian and German sections.

Currently I am studying a Highschool in serbia for Economic, graduating in 2013. Subjects which I am studying are to be economic to everything, and get a balance in the world.

While leading and organising Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.

I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the msn or e-mail i gave you. I look forward for a answer.

Yours sincerely
Pro Warbringer

Copy and paste from your other post? dear realsoft?

Name: Mohamed

Experience: Real Tibia 5 Years , Open Tibia 4 Years , I Made my Own Ots And I am a good mapper and scripter .

How many languages can you speak: English & Arabic

Past jobs names of OT servers: Mapper & Scripter

Why should i pick you for GM: I enjoy helping people and talking with others and i want to make friendship

Thanks

25 April 2010
Age 15
Name Allen

Dear MattsCrazy12

Yours sincerely
Pro Warbringer

~APLAUSE~

(koji gowor... Allen za prijesednika! :p)

25 April 2010
Age 15
Name Allen

Dear MattsCrazy12

Yours sincerely
Pro Warbringer

ACCEPTED! Thank for for applying! Please pm me via otland, so i can give you my MSN, and we will start things up.

I HAVE ALL THE GM'S I NEED FOR NOW, SERVER SHOULD BE UP IN ABOUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back