• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for active staff member!

D3L1R1UM

Reaction score
Hello there!

Im looking for active staff member..
Me and my friend currently work on one evolution&highexp server..
We finished much things, and everything goes well.
Since the opening should be before end of this month we looking for some of experienced and active staff members.Probably Gm/Cm for assisting players, not much:)

Server is opened !
Make your account and log! Site is online.
I will be pleased to talk with you.
IP: 188.126.74.234
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

Ps; We actually need more mappers:)

Last edited:
Languages : Swedish, English and learning spanish
----------------------------------------------------------
My experience within evolution servers:
Because I play alot of highexped server do I got huge experiences in highexped servers as a player, which will give me big advantages to help the players in-game, even if I haven't been playing the OT. If there's something in the server I don´t know how it works, will I make a character so I will be taking the knowledge in a player perspective instead of CM/GM perstective

Why should you choose me as a staff member?
- I've been playing Tibia and other OT's for 6-7 years, which is giving me experience at how to play as a good player and also know how players need help ingame. I've been everything from GM to Admin and know alot of necessary commands that's good for fixing events, bugs and helping people...

Do I have any other skills without being a good staff member?
-Yes, but those skills aint very good, but I can map a little (If you want to see what I've done then pm).

What do I want from you?
- For me isn't it very important with money, but I do want trust from the other members in the team.

How do I work?
- I'm not the staff member that think the players are annoying, even dough if they keep asking dumb questions, I just want to help them at a way that they're happy with and are finding helpful.

What do I want from the server?
-I want other active staff members that is serious, and also can answer players questions.

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Which skill you are interested in:Mapping :)

Back