• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for active tester.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I'm developing a mid staged rpg server nearly alone(I've got some persons who trying to help me, but they are not active as much as I want). My server is very customized and well scripter, but I'm in lack of tests. So I'm searching for someone who could waste his time for testing(alone or with me). Keep in mind, that u will waste time on testing empty server, its pretty boring. You should be mature enough, to understand whats wrong with server, to see its bad sided and give me solutions about how to fix them. Atm, I'm pretty active daily from 12:00 till 18:00(UTC +2, EET). Server is hosted on my own computer located in Ukraine(yep.), as there is no real need to buy dedicated server just for few testers. Would be just great if you will have any mapping skills. Also, I understand that every work should be paid, so in case you would really help me with this, you will get paid from server's donations, I think I'm member of otland for long time, so I dont need anything to proove, I'm trusted enough. So actually I'm searching a parthner to finish an awesome server, dont miss ur chance to become a part of something great. Thats all. :)

oh, almost forgot. You can add my msn, if you're interested: [email protected]

Back