• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for Alpha Testers (promotion to Beta Testers on a near future)

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
Hi there guys, long time I not post in Otland... well , lets start.
I am taking more seriously my Game projects so I am retaking one project based on OT.
For the moment I am requiring (not the most talented but the most enthusiastic) players to join into my first 'Official' Closed Alpha.

Here you can find some info about this project:

This time we will be testing the following:
  • Progression (grinding, missions, misc ... anything granting rewards just as EXP ,Items, Promotions, Conjures, Capabilities).
  • The World Map (levers, doors, access to areas, Exploration Mechanic, Music Backgrounds, Improving mapping look).
  • Combat Phases for most Bosses on the game.
  • Dungeons Mechanics.
  • Combat / Crafting / Gathering Classes.
  • Reward according to lair's difficulty.
  • Combat Classes Conjures/Weapons/Equipment catalogue.
  • 'Unlocking Knowledge' Mechanics (there are hidden information you must unlock in order to have advantage against your enemy).
  • Crafting Runes/Scrolls/Food/Potions/Equipment.
  • Attaching/Using runes to Equipment.

Most of above is already included in Alpha game.
Take into account you are playing an Alpha version of a game, behave like pro tester and be patient for updates and bugfixes :)
The most task are solved, more task will be added to this list to test together.

Now, the website....
This will be a very important part on this project, since from here you will get access through any device, the main mechanic of this place is to have the most amount of information about anything in the game, this will give you the advantage among the rest of players.
  • Crafting Recipes
  • Plants/Ores for gathering
  • Hidden abbilities (spells to learn by your combat class)
  • Secret classes/subclasses
  • Map-Areas discovered by players
  • Monster Spawns marked on the map
  • Legendary Items found by the community (those ones cannot be replicated, there is only one item of its kind: example: Legendary Sword found by player 'John Smith' cannot be found again for any other player, never)
  • Adventurer's Information

All those information is not free, you must to search and share it in order to publish it on the website (credits will be given to you)

Dont hesitate on leave a comment on this post :)
But if you are interested on (seriously) join to this closed Alpha please let me know via PM on this forum or via facebook's inbox.
We need a certain level of commitment, there will be fun and so but we are also pretending to reach a goal.

Best Regards :)

Last edited:
Back