• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for An advanced scripter - Lua mainly, Paying Good $$

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey for past month i use Damadger as scripter, paid him well and worked very easy.
Basicly when i need scripts ill msn or email you exactly what i want then you make and i send you money via paypal :) Or i can purchase things online for you

Its an awesome easy job

So pm or message here with your msn if your interested :)

I am interested :)

I have been learning Lua for about a year now, it's pretty easy to understand. I am mature, and very easy to work with.

Name : Kyle Schiffer
Languages : English
Position : Scripter

If you are in need of more information about me, or you want me to script for you, then just pm me, or just send me a message on this forum.

Thanks,
Kira

Not fired, I told him i needed 2 scripts by 5pm and he decided to just avoid finishing. They were 5 min scripts Lol, he had 6 hours... Thats too tardy for me.

Hell, why not, I need some cash

I am 18 years old, been programming for almost 7 years now.
I am from Sweden and can program in a multitude of languages, lua included.
I tend to be awake around the clock, I sleep like 6 hours and then I sit in front of my computer the rest of the day.

If it sounds good give me a pm and I'm sure we can work something out, need something to do anyway.

You can always ask me for scripts if you want. I'm busy sometimes but if I'm there I'm pretty fast with scripting.
like, a second choice if the main scripter isn't online or something :p

[email protected]

Been scripting for around 3~ years.
Got my own server too, that's why I might be busy sometimes.

Kind regards,
Spoking

Back