• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for an event/staffing/mapping job

Vaka

Collapser Zulu Mapper
Reaction score
The server i have been staffing/mapping and making events for the past 5 years is closed, so im looking for another server i could possibly do the same for. I do not want any kind of payment, it is simply a hobby. I have some decent mapping skills that i feel would go to waste if i didn't use them for a community.

I would prefer a server 8.6 or lower, i have not ventured much into mapping with the new sprites, and from what i have seen, there is a whole new pallette of them.

Last edited:
I got stuff you could map, if you wanted, just pm me, or add me on skype daniel_hess88

the fuck is skype? i thought that was some video chat for child molestors or some shit

if your still interested in joining a project, please message me!..

If your like oh that guy has low posts, why would i want to join his team, only because this is the new account for otland i had a team member create for the team to use.

Back