• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for an experienced mapper (I'm paying)

storken96

Reaction score
Hello folkz

Like the title "looking for a experienced mapper".
You shall be able to map nature,citys,moutains.
8.6 sprities

Leave me a message if you are intrested or post in this thread.

Best regards

Last edited:
Like the title is saying "looking for a amazing mapper".
Just an small advice change it to 'Like the title says "Looking for a experienced mapper'.
@ONTopic: Good luck.
@PS: You should thank walkingdragon for saying gl, Not just tell him 'you were sarcastic'?
Thanks.

Just an small advice change it to 'Like the title says "Looking for a experienced mapper'.
@ONTopic: Good luck.
@PS: You should thank walkingdragon for saying gl, Not just tell him 'you were sarcastic'?
Thanks.

To be honest, I thought he was making fun of him at the beginning so yeah :p
Good luck and some advice, give more info about ur ot :)

To be honest, I thought he was making fun of him at the beginning so yeah :p
Good luck and some advice, give more info about ur ot :)

No I can't really do sarcasm over the internet, I'm more straightforward. But yeah, post more info bout OT and look at some of the mapping threads and try to recruit people too. That should help you.

No I can't really do sarcasm over the internet, I'm more straightforward. But yeah, post more info bout OT and look at some of the mapping threads and try to recruit people too. That should help you.

Yeah i have tried that but everyone is up to there own project.

I'd recommend GhostX a nice guy, and trusted, If you want him to be your mapper, private message him. [I think he wouldn't refuse].
Thanks.
Also I'd recommend amiroslo, If he don't refuse, He's a pro mapper, as I heard from others.

Well, GhostX is better as a spriter, but he is a good mapper 2, but I already talked to him, he is to busy with his own project and his school etc, the thing u can do is to check others job app. as mappers or w/e
maybe I can help since u can pay, cuz I need everything for my project from scripts to sprites etc..
but it depends on what u need and so on :p
good luck

Kind of laughed, when I saw the good mappers. You can ask around on the mapper showoffs. Maybe they'll help you, who knows?

Good luck to your search...

Off topic: Why the f**k azzkaban like every post. Like Spamer!!!!!!!

Good luck to your search...

Off topic: Why the f**k azzkaban like every post. Like Spamer!!!!!!!

It's her/his way of saying that she has read the post and acknowledged your opinion/discussion/problem/request/etc.

I'd recommend GhostX a nice guy, and trusted, If you want him to be your mapper, private message him. [I think he wouldn't refuse].
Thanks.
Also I'd recommend amiroslohttp://otland.net/members/amiroslo, If he don't refuse, He's a pro mapper, as I heard from others.
Ghost is decent, amir~ on the other hand is not pro. Don't talk about that you don't know.
OnT: How much are you paying?

Back