• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for an old server file "Merania"

Saratoga

Reaction score
Hello, to start im not totally sure this is even the board to post on, but im desperate :p

So, I always go through older games when i get bored and the one server/map that i always remember fondly when i think of Tibia was Merania for i think was 7.4 maybe, or could have been before that.

All i remember was that the temple was north west, and there was a hole south east of the depot (east of temple) which lead to orcs, and south of that was heroes, and deeper was behes.

its not much to go on, but it would be great to relive some of the old fun times i had on that map, even if it will be single player, so if anybody knows where i could find a server download for it, or an actual server active for it somewhere it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

yeah i think it was actually, it was years and years ago so my memory of it is fuzzy, no idea where to find it and would like to =\

Back