• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for an Scripter/Balancer - Paid position!

sebbe hbk

Mapper - Hoster
Reaction score
Hello

My name is Adam and i have a team that are working on a new Evolution project.
I'm searching for an Scripter/Balancer that can make a Custom Monsterpack Stable and fit our Exp stage.

The server have many features. Vip Area. You do not need to buy Vip, Just do the Vip quest. Custom spawns and Quests. The main town of evolution is original with some custom edition. Else the server is whole custom.

The server protocol is 8.60 and haves TFS 0.3.6, Will be updated to 0.4 when we got time to convert all the script etc.
We also have a donation system. It contain Paypal and continedopago sms system. The donations is kind of cheap. And the items it is not Over-Powered.

All vocations and spells are balanced to eachother.

If you are interesting PM me and i can send you the exp stage. And add my Skype or MSN adress.

Here are my Team thread

http://otland.net/f61/evolution-team-zyber-ot-need-mapper-151528/

At start we will only have one staff Character, God. To avoid fights and unserious at start. Maby add a few Cm, Tutors to help all the players.

If you do this job you will as reward get % of the donations. We can come up with and idea of how much.

Zyber Moderator

Adam

Back