• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Anti-Virus Software (Free)

Common Sense: I works perfect for x86 and x64 based Windows OS. I have been Using it for about 5 years, it has had a few 'slips' but nothing that could not be solved/fixed!

would be nice if ud share some :)

I personally use ESET NOD32 4, it works terrific for me.

There is a webpage with serials (its in spanish, just look the comments, there are the serials+user names)

Anyway, best antivirus is not downloading anything non-trustable nor visiting suspicious webs.

Ninja edit: Lol, forgot to put the link, here it is .Ask me via PM.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I had to report you, Posting Keys(cracked keys or compromised keys(in this matter)) is against OtLand rules.

if you wish to share these kinds of things share them in a PM, with someone that may request it.

Last edited:
Shinmaru, I posted 2 Starcraft 2 Guest Pass Keys a while back that I got in my World of Warcraft: Cataclysm case, would that be considered against the rules? o.0

Sorry, but I had to report you, Posting Keys(cracked keys or compromised keys(in this matter)) is against OtLand rules.

if you wish to share these kinds of things share them in a PM, with someone that may request it.

K, sorry, removed.

K, sorry, removed.

Before you post something like that, you should probably take a look at the rules.. Or before posting anything, on any forum, anywhere (besides reddit and tumblr).

5. Sensitive data:
You may not share sensitive data of other users without their permission. Sensitive data includes passwords, private e-mails and IP-addresses. Posting sensitive data could lead to an instant banishment.

That is the closest rule I can find to what Shinmaru was saying lol
In this case, he did not actually break a specific rule, only a thread of one. Although, I do remember seeing something about getting banned for hacked software, since.. "OTLand does not approve of, nor produce or hold any kind of cracks, hacks, or modifiers."

Before you post something like that, you should probably take a look at the rules.. Or before posting anything, on any forum, anywhere (besides reddit and tumblr).

That is the closest rule I can find to what Shinmaru was saying lol
In this case, he did not actually break a specific rule, only a thread of one. Although, I do remember seeing something about getting banned for hacked software, since.. "OTLand does not approve of, nor produce or hold any kind of cracks, hacks, or modifiers."

Thanks for the advice. I think Shinmaru made it clear.

Avast is really good to protection but the point is
It blocks some games like wolf team So i had to change my antivirus.

Back