• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for any words or phrases related to tibia!

tutte2k

Reaction score
Hello, I am developing a typing game where the player has to type the words on sea creatures to progress..
I thought it would be funny to include tibia spells at first but now it has grown to be a whole "Tibia Mode" inside the game.
So the reason for this post is that I need your help!
I want to hear examples of any legends, any famous guilds, players or items, monsters that i have forgotten.

Anything tibia related really!
This is what i currently have, I asked chatGPT to list me some but it was not very good at providing a complete set.
1673243574279.png

Heres the game, you can wasd to the north if you wanna try it.

EDIT: Any feedback is welcome

You could always just write an XML parser and extract every single item/object name from the items.xml. That should be more than plenty. :p

Where can i find this file?
Post automatically merged:

You could always just write an XML parser and extract every single item/object name from the items.xml. That should be more than plenty. :p
Nvm i found it, it was a huge upgrade. from 8 levels to 69.. thank you alot

Still looking for legends, stories, guilds, players etc

Last edited:
Back