• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Looking for Boreth, Lersatio, Marziel and Arthei (Blood Brothers Quest)

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi there! I was looking for this monsters but couldn't find them anywhere, does someone has them on their files? Thanks in advance!

Not sure how accurate these are or if they even are compatible at all but here you go all 4 blood brother bosses :)

Attachments

• blood brother quest bosses.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 7 · VirusTotal
Hello, I have an open pull request to add the missing creatures in TFS, at least those from 10.94 and some earlier. I still didn't have the patience or the energy to do them, but if you want to take a look, because the base for the creatures you need are already present.

Hello, I have an open pull request to add the missing creatures in TFS, at least those from 10.94 and some earlier. I still didn't have the patience or the energy to do them, but if you want to take a look, because the base for the creatures you need are already present.
Amazing! I really needed them on .xml syntax, I started to write it by myself. You saved me a lot of time, thanks!

Back