• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for bug testers for upcoming ot.

tyngaste

Reaction score
Hello as the topic says i'm searching for experienced people that could give a hand on the upcoming ot we are working on, if there is any peoples out there that could help bug testing it and knows exploits in rl maps and could find bugs on the server i would be more then glad if anyone out there want to help.

when finding bugs right click so you see pos x y z and copy it in a text file and describe what the problem is then send me it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind testing it out with some other people.

nice thanks for wanting to help glad to hear you want to give us a hand, i will send you a pm with my msn add it and we could talk more there :).

if more people want to help out just write here :).

would like to thank the bug testers for doing a great job and finding bugs, good job keep it up everyone you guys know who you are :), still looking for more bug testers if any guys out there just leave a message and i will answer asap.

thanks in advance.

I would also love to help! Played alot of Real tibia. Both OT and not OT :)

It's real map, so you need to have knowledge in the real Tibia

Back