• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for C++ programmer - Willing to pay - NON OT

urbantlr

Reaction score
Dear Otland community,

I have been a member of OTfans for a very long time and usually I would go there to look for people or things but since OTfans is gone now I suppose Otland is all that is left.

I'll give you a little information about my plans the rest will be done via skype. In real life I am both a graphical designer and web designer.
I've been in the industry for a 4 years now which is not too long. I really enjoy designing graphics and building advanced websites but I lack the skills to program applications and that's why I am here.
For a while I've been pondering upon a concept of a game and I've started working on it by doing graphical design and web design but now I'm looking for a person to join the team that is able to start working on the game itself.
Preferably part time but a few hours is acceptable it really depends on a lot of factors. Same with wage it also depends on a lot of factors we will have to discuss.

I'm looking for people who can wear multiple hats. If you like owning a project's programming from gathering requirements to designing the underlying data structures and systems to making an amazing game in the end.

What else? Agile development methodologies, free frozen yogurt and cookies.

I'm not going to go into further detail about the concept here.

Responsibilities
Program and Develop a rich user focused game.

Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or raw knowledge sharpened over years of self-pursuit
Strong coding skills in one or more language (C, Ruby, Java, Python, Django, PHP, C++*, Obj-C, etc.)
Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to get things done in a fast paced startup culture
Strong team skills with the ability to work closely with and mentor other people.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to help define and document requirements for various projects (in case).

Preferred Skills
Experience with the Microsoft web stack -- C#, ASP.Net, SQL and Windows Server
Experience with iOS or GWT mobile applications development
Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX/JavaScript

*required

Please contact me by private message and we will work our future out from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Bringing up my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Bringing up my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Bringing up my post.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

Bringing up my post. Application still open. Please keep in mind that I need to see work.

Back