• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for C++ scripters, serious mappers, and sprite artists.

Hi! I'm Gage. I'm an ex-SGM from Collapser as well and would like a new project to work on.

Aspiring Position: Community Manager
Experience: I was a community manager for Collapser OT for many years, putting together some of their most successful updates, the most recent being the Seven Deadly Sins update that I orchestrated with Colton mapping, until I left the team due to some creative differences with the owner. I am great at putting together events to bring the community together, creating quests, writing lore and stories, making monsters, player support (bringing players complaints to light regarding things such as buffs and nerfs), and just generally helping to make a server feel like a unique, interesting, fun place to be. I have some experience with lua as well, but my strengths lie elsewhere. I have stacks on stacks of ideas and updates I've created that I could show you via Skype.

Feel free to add me whenever you'd like to talk.

Last edited:
I am 18

I live in U.S.A (east coast)|EST|

I have some scripting, loads of hosting, and I can map fairly well. I also can assist in setting up a progression website so to be players can see where we are at. I have experience from creating, hosting, scripting and mapping my own ots. I was a 1 man team before but now I have more things to do so I am looking to join a team so I can use my skills just not at a fast rate.

I can be a mapper/amateur scripter/ whatever you need ill figure it out.

English is the only language I really know so yes I can speak and read fluent English.

Well Probably about 5-10 projects all becoming failed because of unsuccessful communication between the teams or hosting issues when I have my own ot's

Need any more information ask Seth he knows my work.

Back