• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for clansman to aid in Custom rpg/adventure server

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
I am currently looking for people who wish to help in creating Tibiakingdoms.

Tibiakingdoms is a custom adventure RPG that is based on Character customization, teamwork, and exploration.

The server its self is currently in a functional state how ever tibiakingdoms has promised to always update regularly to always give the players something fun and new to do. "no one likes to play the same thing over and over".

What i am currently looking for are Scriptwriters and Mappers

you dont need to be an elite scripter, and if you are still new to scripting i can of course teach you.
as for mappers im looking for mappers who are into making beautiful maps that look very adventurous and nice to look at as players travel all over the map.

If you are interested, Or want more details please send me a message on OTland Or even better Talk to me on skype

My skype name is werewo1fkn1ght

thank you for taking the time to read this. and i hope we can be best of friends.

(>',...,')> Werewolf Kirby Style

Please dont be shy to reply peoples, you can post your opinions down below :D i want to know know what ya think, or ask questions

Last edited:
Oh atm i need volunteers to help me test the spells im working on.

if you would like to come test them with me just go to www.tibiakingdoms.com and download the custom client then log in.
Once you log in simply head south on the map and you will see me in the arena were we can test the spells together :D, dont be shy guys and girls, i dont bite! hard...

this is also a good time to get to know me and the server if your interested in playing once i bring it up again :D

good luck :) i hope you can find a decent team!
btw are there any quests implemented in the server? last time i missed a story behind the server, was just hunt most of the time :/

sadly not my friend i want quests in the server and a good story line too but i dont have the man power to work on quests atm.

140 + views and only 2 posts? cmon guys and girls, dont be shy.

I need
scripters.
mappers.
Quest designers.
and beta testers.

As for the beta testers i would like people to log in and test out the spells to see if they are all working great, to be a tester you only need to log in! no applications required!

just make an account, get the client and log in.
im always south of the starting area if you do not see me then im probly sleeping, but other then that, come log in and play with the spells :D

Last edited:
Still looking for some Testers and future staff members if anyone is interested. :D i promise that being a member of TK staff is fun and enjoyable and you will learn lots of new things.

Last edited:
oops my bad, pressed S before T a common mistake for fast typers, cant fault me for that can you?

Nope, But i don't wanna keep bring up stupid stuff in your thread lets keep it to the tittle of it so you can get your ot working good :p

XD ahh thank you. RosOT

Peoples im still looking for some people to log in and test the spells im working on.
i need people to test how the spells work because i cannot see if the spells do what i think they do without testing them on other players.

all you need to do is go to www.tibiakingdoms.com
-Create an account, then make some characters
- Download the Custom client
- then log into the game and walk south to the arena were we can test the spell together :D

we not only can test the spells but we can chat as well :D and i can tell you more about the server to see if your interested.

dont be shy peoples :D im friendly~

oh on the Top right of my websight it says 0 players online... dont beleave it. its a lier!
come log in friends :D

the server is currently up for people who want to test :D!

Back