• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for Coder and Mapper [Well Paid Position$$]

nKnighter

Reaction score
Hey guys so I used to be VERY active into ots for 2 years, havn't been for about 6 months but very strongly considering taking it back up

Currently me, a hoster and a php coder have been talking about reopening a server but we need 2 things.

A lua,xml, And/Or c++ coder
And a mapper

these would both be paid positions, basically this post is just to see what kind of talent is out there and if some talent is looking to make some nice money in exchange for a fair amount of work then we will put a server back up.

So if your a TALENTED Mapper/Coder add Nick.Schrik on skype.

Thanks <3
Much Love <3

Last edited:
nKnighter

... ^^

What does that have to do with anything? I cant access my old email i made my old account with so i remade one,
Stop being immature like most otland members.

Thanks

Found our mapper, room for one more, now just looking for a paid scripter

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that have to do with anything? I cant access my old email i made my old account with so i remade one,
Stop being immature like most otland members.

Thanks

Did not ment to be rude or anything... Just Wanted to point out that it was ur First post... And you wrote "used to be very active" ... Kind à fun if u ask me ^^

But sorry if you took That as an insult Or what ever you thought...

Okay, nKnighter go spam posts in forum games so you look pro when you have 500+ posts.. Anyways still waiting for you to get on MSN, I don't have skype, sorry.

Lol it wasn't referring to you, we have 2 remember.... Why do people on otland continuously jump to conclusions and make themselves look dumb >.<

This is re-opened, looking for just mappers though now :D Add me skype if your interested!

If you still need a mapper Ill glady join in. Im in the same boat as you ive mapped for a while but stopped for a bit but im looking to get back in umm PM so we can talk or something

Back