• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter looking for custom scripting work RL MAP 8.6 Server

vans2468

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who can script custom game npcs or whatever i ask of them.. maybe who can do other scripting or whatever ideas we have to make our server different from others

iv made a bunch of ots.. was very popular.. . well iv been working on this low exp server for 11months now.. got alot done.. looking for a helper/ another person to add to team.. i have a scripter who iv been with for over 5 years just looking to get someone else to help out also since i want to grow and expand and have alot of content since alot of my servers get very popular very fast.. if interested let me know il give u more info.. ip etc.. not released yet.. msg me for more information.. this you will be paid for upon recieving donations .. this will be a server that will be around for a while .. iv been in this OT server making industry for over 6 years.

Last edited:
You said first you have worked on it for 11 months, and your last sentence said you've been working on it for 6 years.
Which one is it?

I'd recommend cleaning the thread up a bit, tell a little more about it. Show some screens of the map, the development in general without spoiling too much.
You should try make the thread more readable, is what I am saying.

i said i have been in the ot server making... not working on this ot for 6 years.. lol

No, you didn't.
Good luck though, you should clean up the thread.

im not going to argue about something stupid.. can you not read the last line? here il copy it for you. ./////this will be a server that will be around for a while .. iv been in this OT server making industry for over 6 years.

bump.. having a few msgs at the moment could always take more applications

Back