• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for DBKO or other DB Source

You didn't mention what client is it based on or What TFS version.
Anyways you can try this one

Last edited:
You didn't mention what client is it based on or What TFS version.
Anyways you can try this one
i looking for tfs 1.x
and will be awesome if it will be 10.41+

i looking for tfs 1.x
and will be awesome if it will be 10.41+
There is no dbko/dbo servers in otland with tfs 1.x, you might find dragon ball servers in brazil forums, cant give a link because pretty sure they will ban my ass. What you can do is update it to 1.x but you will lose that custom shit they have in source and pretty much every old lua codes you had they wont work anymore. So there is no easy way to get it for free to be honest with you, but i saw dbo server with tfs 1.2 once i think might be lying.

There is no dbko/dbo servers in otland with tfs 1.x, you might find dragon ball servers in brazil forums, cant give a link because pretty sure they will ban my ass. What you can do is update it to 1.x but you will lose that custom shit they have in source and pretty much every old lua codes you had they wont work anymore. So there is no easy way to get it for free to be honest with you, but i saw dbo server with tfs 1.2 once i think might be lying.
you mean TibiaKing site?
ill check but im not brazil and this language is hard, need using google translate.

Back